Monday, August 22, 2011

This is not a Work!

As what was posted of yesterday's writings was in fact an excerpt from a larger project - which I would rather be first published by some professional group that can turn it into profit than be posted in its entirety on a free blog - it became suddenly and shockingly clear that I cannot be expected to write a wholly original 400 word piece every day before any other writing that I find myself doing. It would just be impractical, coming up with something new every day, while also jumping to some other on-going project immediately afterwards.

So with that, I'm afraid there is no update for today - BUT! the 400 word minimum is still being written and will continue to be written, daily! Today's efforts have in fact all gone into my forthcoming post on my other blog, (Dead Waterdeep) which will be visible on there before the end of the week.

I'll try to keep up a trend that even if I post nothing here some days, that there will be work visible from other sites/projects/etc. to make up the difference! Because I am determined!

With that, I promise that tomorrow, there will be another post of 400 words at least, same bat-channel; potentially different bat-time! (but still at some point during 23/08)

And now, Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment